High Gross $600,000+
Net Sales $108,000
Very profitable Beer and Wine Store in a super busy area. Easy operation,Excellent for owner operator,with great upside down potentials for new buyers
Location, Location, Location!!! Here is an opportunity to own one of the stores that was once an original Dale's Jr's store!!! The Dale's Markets and Dale's Jr's were a very popular chain of Market's since the 1960's with locations through out the San Fernando Valley.
This store is now a liquor store that was once a Dale's Jr. Market. Come and see this beautiful welcoming liquor store in a very desirable area of Sherman Oaks. This "Turn Key" operation has ABC 21 type Liquor license and Tobacco license.
15 year renewable lease option, Buyers subject to approval of landlord. Store has a steady flow of regular returning customers.
• Liquor store, same owner over 30 years.
• Sells speciality hard liquors, wines and craft beers with limited availability to the public.
• This store sells spirits and wines that the other stores don't have.
• Neighborhood with million dollar plus homes around.
• Walking distance to the main entrance to Santa Anita race track where it is well known.
• Major Expenses: rent-3700, gross profit-(35%)
Details of the business will be provided upon request
Independent Building sits on 150' x 37' paved lot. Building size 59'x 21' GREAT SPOT and NEIGHBORHOOD.
Inside floor space 1025 sq ft. Full open basement for storage 1000 sq. ft. Fully renovated with new central a/c and heat system.
New floors, counter, shelving and very clean. New 18k - 17'x10 walk in beer cooler. Additional 3 standup coolers .
Parking for 8-10 cars. Inventory included in price . Building and business, great real estate and business offer. ONLY REQUIRES TLC.