• Liquor store, same owner over 30 years.
• Sells speciality hard liquors, wines and craft beers with limited availability to the public.
• This store sells spirits and wines that the other stores don't have.
• Neighborhood with million dollar plus homes around.
• Walking distance to the main entrance to Santa Anita race track where it is well known.
• Major Expenses: rent-3700, gross profit-(35%)
Details of the business will be provided upon request
The Transaction: The reason for sale is the sellers' desire to move out of the area. The owner would agree to stay for a reasonable transition period. The asking price is $215,000. Currently, $90,000 in inventory not included in price.
Manhattan Wine Store for $215k
Mostly Absentee Business Model (Owner works 0-8 hrs a week)
Lease: Rent $5,000 per month. annual increase.
New lease available // 600 sq ft + 200 sq ft storage
• Great Location
• Long reputation for fantastic customer service
• Long term lease with favorable terms
• Small footprint / limited expenses.
**LIQUOR PERMIT** 1000 sq. ft. Stand alone liquor store sitting on 1 acre of commercial land in high traffic area on Monroe. Potential for shopping plaza or offices to be built on rear lot. Sold with full inventory (60k).
Includes highly sought after liquor permit which are limited in the town.
Business and property for sale.
Wine and Spirit store in Flushing/Bayside area. Located on Northern Blvd with huge amount of traffic.
Store have Excellent cash flow and high profit and low rent. It also includes Lottery station.
Wine Store conducts wine tasting and attract long time wine enthusiast.
size : 800 Sq ft with basement